quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Lauren Castro 3A

I started studying at João XXIII in 2004, where I conquered many friendships in the past 13 years. I´ve met some incredible people, that´s probably why I´m so in love with this school
I still remember many things as if they happened yesterday. In kinder garden, the orca whale was my favourite cartoon, along with the sunflower. A play we performed that same faze of my life, marked me. Coincidently, I was a whale at the play.
Junior High reminds me of “mother and daughter” games, also of who would pick more pitangas during break, birthdays after school and our firsts dancing parties.
In 2013 (8th grade), things started to change. It was our first graduation year, groups (of friends) were getting solid and parties start to become more and more frequent. I´ve always had a really good friend each year, but this year I managed to form a group of friends who´d never be apart, if our due paper is in groups, we´d always do it together.
Between all history this institution carries, the year of 2016 will always be the one that had the most impact, the last one we can´t forget. Looking back to all my school journey, I´m sure that the memories I carry from João XXIII are unique, and would´ve never been so amazing if it weren´t here, with these people.
I´m still not prepared to say goodbye to this place that made me feel so good and so happy, a place in which for years. Was my second home. I hope that everyone who´s still with me for this last year, can be one of those people you meet by accident on the street, years and years after high school, and still remember everything you went through together. There´s a new faze of our lives coming, and it´s far away from high school and from this school.
Thank you João, for being different!








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário