quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Marina Sanhudo 3C

I have studied at João XXIII since I was a child learning how to write and how to deal with people. I came from a day care center called "Fábrica dos Sonhos" when I was 4 or 5 years old, I knew every single teacher, every single official and every single student there, so I was very insecure to change my surroundings. That's why I used to cry every time my father let me on school and I used to beg him to take me home again. Days later I made some friends and I started begging him to take me to school on the weekends (after the first homework teacher gave me it stopped happening). Some of this friends I made in my first year at João are still my classmates and are very important to me. Certainly João XXIII made part of my history and had a big impact creating who I am now a days. I know every single teacher here, and I feel João XXIII my second home, that is why things won't be that different in this new stage, I will feel insecure again when going to university, but I can't beg my father to take me home anymore. The only sure I have is that changes are necessary, and if going from João XXIII to university looks like going from Fabrica dos Sonhos to João XXIII, I know it will be strange and I will feel lost in the beginning, but when it's over I will start feeling home again.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário