quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Laura Peres

When I was four years old I entered Joao XXIII, and started to make ballet and I met
Catharina, we became really friends. We had an awesome friend(whose
name I can't remember), the thing about him that made him awesome, was that he was the only boy that wasn't ashamed to play "mamãe e filinha" with me and my friends, but unfortunelly his family moved to Australia in the middle of the year.
And I felt really sad, because we wouldn't have a dad to play anymore. In 2006 I started the ensino fundamental and met Isabella, after some time Isabella, Catharina and I were best friends and we did everything together. 
In fifth grade I started to study in the morning, and by consequence I stopped talking to them, as much as I did before. And then I met Luisa Dall'Agnol and we travelled a lot together, in the eighth grade we met Julia and we travelled togheter to London. There we had some great adventures and our friendship  really got stronger.
In the third year of high school, I changed classes, and moved to a really great class, with really great people, that certainly  made a difference in my third year.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário