quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

In the first year of high school I was taking class American in college Conhecerrr, and I had a teacher who possessed great intimacy with me, she the much of the teachers of Portuguese was a very experienced lady, this intimacy between us started in my graduation from eighth grade, she was honored Among the teachers, and at the very moment que spoke her name I screamed very loudly, "GOSTOSAAAAAAA". Then When They called for me to get diplomo she shouted at me: "GOSTOSOOOOOO". From there at least once a day in class I called her hot and she called me good. After all this bond acquired I kind of ended up with it in the tragic but funny. She had left the class and left the book open, so I put a toy cockroach inside her book and spent a few pages, she arrived, opened the book, jumped up on the chair and cried, she looked at me and redbourn me cordenação When we got there the cordenadora and the director laughed at her, she got mad and threw my cheap far, hence I got the rest of the class looking for my cockroach in the grass. The detail is that at that time I was "means" chubby, and I was very messed up by my colleagues for being fat, I used to fall enough, etc ...


This is the teacher

This is me at the time
Name: Juliano Cincinato Cadore Fernandes
Class: 3A


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário