quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

School Times - Raphael Mayer 3A


   
School Times

   I remember a few things of my old school, because I had been in a bad situation. I remember my friend Brito. He was so funny. We were always talking about technology, science, philosophy, videogames. Basically nerd things, boy things as well. I don't like to tell the bad situations there, because I had a lot of it. My old classmates didn't have respect and decency, but that's not important anymore to write about it.


   
    I enter last year in João and it change a lot. I've been very well receive here. I remember the day I met Ramón. I was reading Noite na Taverna when he suddenly appear from nowhere. He said to me hi, and he asked with I wanna to walk and talk with him. I said later. And later we have done it. Since that day we walked together, we are friends. Later Junga enter in our group and Nikolas as well.
      I fell happier today, with the guys (Igorzin, Dani, Dedé, Gabão, Liposa and Petão of course), the guys from the music group, the teachers and with my class.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário